- We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill fees and charges relating to Your subscription by Your nominated Payment Method;
- If any subscription fees billed to Your account are not processed for any reason We may suspend Your subscription until payment is made in full.
- If you do not cancel Your subscription within 14 days of the notice of the variation, You will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
5. Subscriptions cannot be swapped for individual Programs.
6. Subscription payments cannot go toward an individual Program, during the term of or when a subscription has expired.
1. Your Little Ones Ultimate Program subscription may start with a free trial for a fixed period as specified at the time of sign up.
2. Free trials are only available to new Little Ones users, and are at the sole discretion of Little Ones, and if you attempt to sign up for an additional free trial You will be immediately charged with the standard subscription price.
3. We reserve the right to revoke Your free trial at any time.
4. Unless You cancel before the end of the trial period, Your free trial will automatically roll over to a paid subscription.
5. Any unused portion of Your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
1. Any trial offers or subscriptions will automatically rollover to a paid subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
You can cancel your Little Ones subscription at any time to avoid future payments, but we will be sad to see you go.
When cancelling your Little Ones subscription, the following applies:
- We recommend cancelling at least 24 hours prior to your next payment date for cancellations to successfully process in time before you are charged.
- Cancelling your subscription will not provide refunds, nor pro rate remaining subscriptions
- After cancelling your subscription, you will be able to continue using the Little Ones app for the entire course of the remaining billing cycle you have paid for
- To reactivate your subscription after it expires, you can log back into your iOS or Android app, or visit our website here.
- Please note that deleting your app or account, does not cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription, simply follow the steps mentioned below:
Credit/Debit card via Stripe
Apple (In-App Subscription Purchases)
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then select View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID
- Scroll down and tap 'Subscriptions'
- Choose 'Little Ones' as the subscription that you want to manage
- Tap 'Cancel Subscription'. Once you have cancelled, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle
Please note: If you don’t see an option to cancel a particular subscription, then it has already been cancelled and won't renew. If the subscription recently expired, you should see an expiration date. If you recently cancelled the subscription, you should see the date until which you'll have access to the subscription. More details can be found in this Apple Support article: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202039
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Using the left hand menu, choose 'Subscriptions'
- Select 'Little Ones'
- Scroll to the bottom and tap 'Cancel Subscription'
- Complete the cancellation survey and tap 'Continue'
- To finalise, tap 'Cancel Subscription'
For more information, visit: https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions
WebApp (Little Ones app online)