Terms and Conditions
By accessing and/or using the Little Ones website (the ‘Site’), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Little Ones may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and your continued use of this Site following any such changes indicates your acceptance of those changes.
In the Site, a reference to “us”, “we” or “our” is a reference to Little Ones.
Whilst all care and effort has been taken to provide accurate information on the Site and in our products, the information is general in nature and may not be applicable for or suitable to your and/or your child’s individual circumstances. It is important to understand that the information is intended as a guide only and is not intended to replace an individualized consultation with a qualified health professional. If you have any concerns about your child’s health or behavior, or any questions about whether the advice contained in the Site or in any product is suitable for your baby, please consult with your qualified health professional.
Information on the Site may change without notice and we may change the content of the Site, and/or suspend or discontinue the Site at any time without notice.
We take pride in our products and have designed them with care to seek to ensure they are suitable for the majority of our customers. Products are provided on the basis that they are used in accordance with their terms – if you choose not to follow all or part of the information, pattern or guide contained within our products, then the product may not work for you.
If you are dissatisfied with any of our products you may be eligible for a refund. Please see the Refunds Policy section of the Site (under ‘About Us’) for more information.
To the extent legally permitted, none of Little Ones, any of its employees, agents and advisers, or any other party, accepts any responsibility or liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may result from any errors or omissions on the Site, reliance on information contained in the Site or in any product provided through the Site, or access to, or use of, or inability to use, the Site.
Whilst care has been taken to prevent the introduction of viruses onto the Site, Little Ones does not guarantee that the Site, or any product purchased from the Site, is free from viruses. You are responsible for protecting your own computer or mobile device from being affected by viruses whilst using the Site. Little Ones is not responsible if you are not able to access or use the Site due to any virus or for any loss or damage you any suffer as a result of a virus affecting your computer or mobile device. You also agree to take reasonable precautions to prevent the introduction or spread of any software contamination, including viruses, in the Site when accessing, providing or downloading information via the Site.
Little Ones does not guarantee the continued availability of the Site or the continuation of any services provided on it and access to the Site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed from time to time. Little Ones does not accept any responsibility or liability in relation to any loss suffered in these circumstances.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Unless otherwise specified, copyright of information provided on the Site and within products, such as but not limited to our Sleep Programs, is owned by Little Ones. You may not alter or modify this information in any way, including the removal of this copyright notice.
Little Ones retains all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents, database rights, graphic images, logos, as well as any other intellectual property right) in relation to all information provided on or via this Site. You may not copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of the information contained on this Site in any form, including in ‘chat rooms’ and ‘forums’ without the prior written consent of Little Ones. However, you may print out and/or download information contained on this Site for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Links to some third party websites have been included on the Site. Little Ones has not been involved in the design of those third party websites and has no control over the content or privacy policies of such third party websites. The content of third party websites can change at any time without notice to Little Ones. The inclusion of links on the Site does not imply that we have verified or endorsed the content of such linked third party websites.
Little Ones collects personally identifiable information about you such as your full name, email address, mailing address and telephone number only in order to administer your membership or support requests. If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, Little Ones will use your email address in a confidential manner to send you promotional material.
Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and request correction of any of your personal information held by Little Ones.
- The Programs are for your personal use only and may not be shared, copied or distributed in any way, either in part or whole.
- At all times, we recommend using safe sleeping practices with your baby.
- The information contained in the Programs are not a substitute for medical advice of your healthcare professional if you suspect your baby is unwell or is having difficulty feeding.
- The Programs are products in themselves and do not come with additional support or consultation services of any kind, apart from those offered in the Little Ones Village.
- Our products are guaranteed as long as they are being adhered to as per the documentation or our advice. If you choose not to follow part or all of the information or Guides, that is entirely your choice, however Little Ones is not accountable for the product not working for you in this case. A refund option is available if you are dissatisfied with the product at any point as per the refund information on our website.
- Access to our Village is included as part of our 'Complete Program' or as part of our 'Ultimate Subscription (grandfathered)'
- The Purchase of Individual Programs (Newborn, Baby or Toddler) does not automatically include village access, Access to our support village can be purchased at $9.99USD per calendar month as an in-app purchase.
- We have the right to update our products and revoke village access as a part of our complete / ultimate products at any time.
- Village posts will be automatically deleted after 2 years from date of posting.
- Promotional discount codes are not able to be redeemed on Google Play Store. Discount codes can be claimed through our website.
- All standard terms & conditions apply to promotional offers & trial periods
- Promotional discount codes or prices are only available during the advertised promotional period, purchases made outside the promotional period will not be refunded to re-purchase at the discounted price.
- Promotional pricing can not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Any promotional offers on the subscription (grandfathered product) will automatically rollover to a standard paid subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated
- Free trial period if offered is not applicable to be used in conjunction with promotional offers.
- Upgrades to Complete Program are not eligible under sale prices.
Ultimate Sleep & Nutrition Program Subscription (Grandfathered Product)
Click here for the Terms and Conditions of the Ultimate Sleep & Nutrition Program Subscription plans.