Perfect Sounds for Baby Sleep Album
Your baby isn't used to being in a silent room - they are used to sounds of over 90 decibels in utero! Gentle white noise helps block out other environmental sounds that might startle or wake a sleeping baby, so your little one is able to sleep deeper and for longer.
The white noise should be played loud (about as loud as a shower), on repeat to help your baby with all their sleeps.
Get it now on:
Within our App, you will find:
- Our secret formula for sleep success
- The key to great naps
- What foods to offer your baby at each age and developmental stage
- The perfect age-appropriate daily sleep & feed schedule for your little one with notifications
- Sleep, feed, and diaper tracker to record your baby's daily habits
- How to help your baby sleep through the night
- Self-settling methods that do not have to involve crying
- When and how to start solids with your little one
- How to easily settle your baby to sleep
- Support available from Certified Sleep Consultants in our Little Ones Village and 24/7 instant answers with our chatbot Lee.
Little Ones is accredited by the International Association of Child Sleep Consultants.
Certified Sleep Consultants
All our staff are certified, professional Sleep Consultants.
Little Ones is trusted by thousands of families and medical professionals worldwide.
Accredited Training Provider
Little Ones is an accredited training provider with the IICT for our Sleep Consultant course.