By accessing and/or using the Little Ones website (the ‘Site’), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Little Ones may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and your continued use of this Site following any such changes indicates your acceptance of those changes.
In the Site, a reference to “us”, “we” or “our” is a reference to Little Ones.
Whilst all care and effort has been taken to provide accurate information on the Site and in our products, the information is general in nature and may not be applicable for or suitable to your and/or your child’s individual circumstances. It is important to understand that the information is intended as a guide only and is not intended to replace an individualized consultation with a qualified health professional. If you have any concerns about your child’s health or behavior, or any questions about whether the advice contained in the Site or in any product is suitable for your baby, please consult with your qualified health professional.
Information on the Site may change without notice and we may change the content of the Site, and/or suspend or discontinue the Site at any time without notice.
We take pride in our products and have designed them with care to seek to ensure they are suitable for the majority of our customers. Products are provided on the basis that they are used in accordance with their terms – if you choose not to follow all or part of the information, pattern or guide contained within our products, then the product may not work for you.
If you are dissatisfied with any of our products, you may be eligible for a refund. Please see our Refund Policy for more information https://www.littleones.co/refund-policy
To the extent legally permitted, none of Little Ones, any of its employees, agents and advisers, or any other party, accepts any responsibility or liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may result from any errors or omissions on the Site, reliance on information contained in the Site or in any product provided through the Site, or access to, or use of, or inability to use, the Site.
Whilst care has been taken to prevent the introduction of viruses onto the Site, Little Ones does not guarantee that the Site, or any product purchased from the Site, is free from viruses. You are responsible for protecting your own computer or mobile device from being affected by viruses whilst using the Site. Little Ones is not responsible if you are not able to access or use the Site due to any virus or for any loss or damage you any suffer as a result of a virus affecting your computer or mobile device. You also agree to take reasonable precautions to prevent the introduction or spread of any software contamination, including viruses, in the Site when accessing, providing or downloading information via the Site.
Little Ones does not guarantee the continued availability of the Site or the continuation of any services provided on it and access to the Site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed from time to time. Little Ones does not accept any responsibility or liability in relation to any loss suffered in these circumstances.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Unless otherwise specified, copyright of information provided on the Site and within products, such as but not limited to our Sleep Programs, is owned by Little Ones. You may not alter or modify this information in any way, including the removal of this copyright notice.
Little Ones retains all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents, database rights, graphic images, logos, as well as any other intellectual property right) in relation to all information provided on or via this Site. You may not copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of the information contained on this Site in any form, including in ‘chat rooms’ and ‘forums’ without the prior written consent of Little Ones. However, you may print out and/or download information contained on this Site for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Links to some third party websites have been included on the Site. Little Ones has not been involved in the design of those third party websites and has no control over the content or privacy policies of such third party websites. The content of third party websites can change at any time without notice to Little Ones. The inclusion of links on the Site does not imply that we have verified or endorsed the content of such linked third party websites.
Little Ones collects personally identifiable information about you such as your full name, email address, mailing address and telephone number only in order to administer your membership or support requests. If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, Little Ones will use your email address in a confidential manner to send you promotional material.
Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and request correction of any of your personal information held by Little Ones.
- 1. The Programs are for your personal use only and may not be shared, copied or distributed in any way, either in part or whole.
- 2. At all times, we recommend using safe sleeping practices with your baby.
- 3. The information contained in the Programs are not a substitute for medical advice of your healthcare professional if you suspect your baby is unwell or is having difficulty feeding.
- 4. The Programs are products in themselves and do not come with additional support or consultation services of any kind, apart from those offered in the Little Ones Village.
- 5. Our products are guaranteed as long as they are being adhered to as per the documentation or our advice. If you choose not to follow part or all of the information or Guides, that is entirely your choice, however Little Ones is not accountable for the product not working for you in this case. Refund information on our website here: https://www.littleones.co/refund-policy
Terms and Conditions for the Ultimate Sleep & Nutrition Program Subscription -
These billing terms have been updated as of 10 June 2020.
- 1. We, Little Ones, offer a subscription-based service to the content within the Little Ones App.
- 2. All purchases are subject to our Terms of Service.
- 3. Subscriptions can be purchased directly from: www.littleones.co or within our mobile app.
- 4. The subscription fee will apply regardless of how much or how often You access or use Your subscription.
- 5. Subscriptions purchased directly from the Little Ones website are managed and billed by Us.
- 6. All Little Ones Website Purchases are processed securely via our third party payment gateway providers, such as Stripe or PayPal. You must refer to their terms and conditions for additional information.
- 7. All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. We do not store Your credit card details.
- 1. Subject to any free trial period, payment must be made at the time of purchase and before You have access to Your subscription.
- 2. Subscriptions to the Little Ones Ultimate Program will be auto-renewed on the first day of Your next billing period.
- 3. Renewal reminders will not be sent on monthly subscription plans, only quarterly & annual subscription plans will receive a renewal reminder.
- 4. You must notify Us of any change to Your Payment Method.
- We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill fees and charges relating to Your subscription by Your nominated Payment Method;
- If any subscription fees billed to Your account are not processed for any reason We may suspend Your subscription until payment is made in full.
- 5. We reserve the right to vary the fees billed for Your subscription-based Products from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods.
In that event We will give You notice of the variation at least 14 days before it will come into effect; and
- If you do not cancel Your subscription within 14 days of the notice of the variation, You will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
- 1. Your Little Ones Ultimate Program subscription may start with a free trial for a fixed period as specified at the time of sign up.
- 2. Free trials are only available to new Little Ones users, and are at the sole discretion of Little Ones, and if you attempt to sign up for an additional free trial You will be immediately charged with the standard subscription price.
- 3. We reserve the right to revoke Your free trial at any time.
- 4. Unless You cancel before the end of the trial period, Your free trial will automatically roll over to a paid subscription.
- 5. Any unused portion of Your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
- 1. Any trial period or promotional offers will automatically rollover to a standard paid subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
- 2. Promotional discount codes are not able to be redeemed on Google Play Store. Discount can be claimed through our website.
- 3. All standard terms & conditions apply to promotional offers & trial periods
- 4. May 2022 promotional offer: 50% off an annual subscription is applicable to the 'first payment', recurring payments after the first billing period will be at the standard annual subscription price.
- 5. Free trial period is not applicable to be used in conjunction with promotional offers.
- 6. Promo discount codes are only available during the advertised promotional period, purchases made outside the promotional period will not be refunded to re-purchase at the discounted price.
You can cancel your Little Ones subscription at any time to avoid future payments, but we will be sad to see you go.
When cancelling your Little Ones subscription, the following applies:
- 1. We recommend cancelling at least 24 hours prior to your next payment date for cancellations to successfully process in time before you are charged.
- 2. Cancelling your subscription will not provide refunds, nor pro rate remaining subscriptions
- 3. After cancelling your subscription, you will be able to continue using the Little Ones app for the entire course of the remaining billing cycle you have paid for
- 4. To reactivate your subscription after it expires, you can log back into your iOS or Android app, or visit our website here.
- 5. Please note that deleting your app or account, does not cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription, simply follow the steps mentioned below:
Please cancel via the same way you signed up:
Credit/Debit card via Stripe
You can cancel within the Little Ones App by going into "settings/manage subscription".
Apple (In-App Subscription Purchases)
- 1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- 2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then select View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID
- 3. Scroll down and tap 'Subscriptions'
- 4. Choose 'Little Ones' as the subscription that you want to manage
- 5. Tap 'Cancel Subscription'. Once you have cancelled, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle
- 6. Please note: If you don’t see an option to cancel a particular subscription, then it has already been cancelled and won't renew. If the subscription recently expired, you should see an expiration date. If you recently cancelled the subscription, you should see the date until which you'll have access to the subscription. More details can be found in this Apple Support article: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202039
If you don't see a subscription in your Apple Subscriptions and are still being charged, make sure that you are signed in with the correct Apple ID. If not, you might have subscribed directly from our website, and not through Apple. In this case, please cancel accordingly using the information provided on this page.
- 1. Open the Google Play Store app
- 2. Using the left hand menu, choose 'Subscriptions'
- 3. Select 'Little Ones'
- 4. Scroll to the bottom and tap 'Cancel Subscription'
- 5. Complete the cancellation survey and tap 'Continue'
- 6. To finalise, tap 'Cancel Subscription'
- 7. For more information, visit: https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions
WebApp (Little Ones app online)
You can cancel within the Little Ones App by going into "settings/manage subscription".
If you are experiencing issues or would like to discuss your subscription further, Our Customer Experience Team are always happy to help! You can contact us on email@example.com
The laws in force in New Zealand govern these Little Ones Billing Terms.
- 1. Billing Terms means theses billing terms and conditions outlined herein including any additions or variations of these Little Ones Billing Terms made by Us;
- 2. Payment Method means the payment details nominating the account or process by which a customer or subscriber agrees to pay for the Products.
- 3. Products means any item including, goods, services, digital products, ebooks, downloads, resource material, online content, and other similar content sold by Us to a customer or subscriber.
- 5. We or Our or Us refers to Little Ones; You or Your refers to you, the customer or subscriber.