Over 100,000 families worldwide trust Little Ones™
Say "yes" to better sleep.
You're here because your little one fights their daytime naps like a pro wrestler, or prefers to party all night long. You're convinced that if they could talk, without doubt their mantra would be "sleep is for the weak".
Well, my friend, we've all been there. When sleep is THE hottest topic around coffee group circles, why does nobody give you a manual on baby sleep when your wee one is born?
We developed this company because we believe that everyone deserves sleep, but not everyone knows how to achieve it. We know how crucial decent sleep is, not only to a baby's health and development, but also to the dynamics of a family, to a mother's mental health, to the functioning of relationships.
And so we wrote a sleep manual.
Our Sleep Programs have been researched and written using the most up to date information and methods on the complex world of infant sleep, then crosschecked by paediatricians and sleep neurophysiologists.
Our Programs are made up of the following content:
- Detailed information about sleep, including sleep associations, self-settling, sleep regressions, early waking and more. This arms you with the knowledge to better understand your baby's sleep behaviour.
- Comprehensive Sleeping and Feeding Schedules, which change constantly as your baby grows and develops. These focus on getting the awake times right for your baby's age, getting decent naps happening and giving your baby the best daytime routine to lead to a more settled night.
- Settling and Self-Settling Methods for guiding your little one to independent sleep when they're ready. We have a lot of methods to choose from here and don't worry - they're not the old "cry it out" sleep training methods. Science has come a long way and as the saying goes "know better, do better".
- Extensive troubleshooting and FAQs to help you if things don't go quite to plan. Babies are only human after-all and some days you'll need a bit (or a lot) of troubleshooting to get through.
- Videos to guide your use and understanding of our Sleep Programs and the in-depth world of sleep you're about to journey into.
What about support?
Is there someone you can lean on when you need to?
We know how important it is to parent as part of a village and that's why all our customers gain totally free access to this amazing support network we've built into our mobile app - the Little One™ Village.
In this community, thousands and thousands of families from all over the world come together to help each other through the daily challenges associated with parenthood. We also have certified sleep consultants available in the Village day and night, to help you on your little one's sleep journey.
(*This free support is only available in the app. The app requires iOS v 11 or later, Android 4.0 or later.)
Lets just recap...
You're armed with a ton of knowledge, the best schedules and methods available out there AND a massive support group at your beck and call.
And if all that doesn't work and you just can't see improvements, we'll give you your money back.
75% of our customers report big improvements to their baby's sleep within 2 weeks of starting the Program. So if you try our Sleep Program, have sought guidance in the Village and, after 30 days, have not achieved the results you expect, we will give you a refund. We're that confident you'll see positive changes with your little one.
So what are you waiting for?
Instantly download your Sleep Program today!